The purpose of The Rise School of Austin is to provide the highest quality of early childhood education services to eligible children with diverse abilities by:
- Providing exemplary services based on recommended practices to young children with diverse abilities and their families;
- Offering instructional opportunities through collaboration with various academic programs at local colleges and universities;
- Engaging in research that positively influences practice in the field of early childhood education at the local, state and national levels;
- Interfacing with the community through outreach and public awareness activities;
- Disseminating information and providing technical assistance to other community-based agencies;
- And affecting policy and systems change at the local, state and national levels.